- Preheat the oven at 180°C (th. 6).
- Start by adding the soft white cheese to a pan on a low heat. After this has melted, add the 200 grams of grated Comté cheese.
- When they are well-mixed, remove the pan from the heat and add the eggs and cream. Then add the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cook the pasta al dente in boiling water. Once it’s done, put it in cold water and drain.
- Then grease a serving dish, spread the pasta in it, pour the melted Comté cheese on top of it and stir well.
- Spread the rest of the grated Comté cheese on top and put it into the oven for 30 minutes.
*Tip: If you have some roast chicken juice, pour it in before putting the gratin to the oven, this will make it even more tasty.
- Wine from the Jura: Ploussard (red wine) of Pupillin
- Mâcon Villages (Bourgogne, white).